Help needed: Edit new unit

I am still working on a new campaign and have a question. Maybe easy for you guys. I wanne create new units for the allie player 1 when the allie player 2 lost his major city.

{

#NAME= Weisse Reserven formieren sich

#POPUP= Weisse Notfallreserven formieren sich in Ekaterindar

#IMAGE=

#SOUND= troops2.wav

#FLAG= 1

#TYPE= 1

#AI= 0

#COUNTRY_ID= 1

#TRIGGER= 100

#FULL_RESEARCH= 0

#DATE= 1918/04/01

#DESTINATION_RESOURCE= 32,58

#VARIABLE_CONDITION= 1 [2] [100] [0]

#CONDITION_POSITION= 58,40 [1,1] [1,1] [1] [0]

#UNIT= 0 [5] [0] []

}

What thing is wrong? 32,58 is the place of the capital from Allie #1

58,40 is the place of the capital from Allie #2

Maybe better I describe my campaign a bit more. The campaign begins at 1918/04/01 and end in 1922. So I changed several nations because they are new. My last changes in the editor are saved without errors and I can start the game with all graphics I made new. I am almost ready and want to work for some events.

Above I wrote the new unit.txt to create a new HQ unit for UK (ID 1) in case that the enemy reaches the position 58,40. This position is the capital of USSR (ID 4), both Allie=2

Capital UK is at 32,58

Capital USSR is at 58,40

it means that it activates when position 58,40 on the map is occupied by 1 unit of axis alignment - any nation

58,40 = position

0,0 = distance

special note - if you put say 0,2 it does not mean 0,1 or 2 squares it actually randomly picks either 0,1, or 2 instead... (odd, I know)

1,1 = number of unuts - see above, also picks randomly

1 = axis, 2 = allied

0 = any nation, or a number like 5 = only Germany as Axis.

special note - if you put say 0,2 it does not mean 0,1 or 2 squares it actually randomly picks either 0,1, or 2 instead... (odd, I know)

I see! The special note is important to know of course. What if this single unit moves through the position and not on 58,40 in this example?