Fallout 3

M1A1TC

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you haven't figured it out, you talk to the little girl at the playground in the middle area and do all hir nasty little missions.

I actually figured out another way after talking to Old lady Dithers..(got to keep my Karma up)..I am now chasing after Dad who insists on walking back to Rivet City. It would not be so bad if the old coot did'nt insist on fighting EVERY SINGLE creature we encounter...finally found a good use for the missile launcher though, great for brewing up Protectron Robots. :D

.. That's what I love about this game, it is so deep and there are so many options.

I actually figured out another way after talking to Old lady Dithers..(got to keep my Karma up)..I am now chasing after Dad who insists on walking back to Rivet City. It would not be so bad if the old coot did'nt insist on fighting EVERY SINGLE creature we encounter...finally found a good use for the missile launcher though, great for brewing up Protectron Robots. :D

.. That's what I love about this game, it is so deep and there are so many options.

I just fast moved from the world map. He turned up a couple of minutes after me.

As I say though, I did play in too much of a hurry.

As I say though, I did play in too much of a hurry.

when you go too fast, you miss things like the hamlet of Andale which is out in the middle of nowhere, serves no useful purpose to the story, but has its own finely woven backstory...of course, the way I play, poking my nose around and cross examining everyone I meet, it could take me a few more months to finish this thing...

I love just running around and exploring the world, but I will say, Swift learner perk, while it looks good, if you plan to explore at all is really a miss. After I got to level 20 I just didn't enjoy the game like I had before. There was no need to scavenge, no need to challenge anything for experience, the only things being worth picking up are items I can repair with directly and books/bobbleheads. Supposedly putting the game on very easy makes you level up slower, but I haven't really noticed a difference. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd mod the solution myself if I couldn't find one, but AFAIK, you can't mod the PS3 version.

It would be nice if anyone who bought or downloaded the Fallout SDK (if available) could produce and sell or give away mods for the PS3 version!

I have the PS3 version and I wish someone would mod the firepower of weapons to make them a bit more realistic. I'm just starting the game, but when I got in a fight with that guy with the fedora in the bar I hit him 3 times in the head with shots from my rifle and it didn't even phase him. pretty lame imho...i guess this is a RPG first, FPS second.