Allies after D-Day no attack script

Its what I figured I just want to be sure.

When I saw no offensive scripts for allies post d-day or the russians (just defensive scripts) I assumed then when a major power is at war with another major power on the same land mass that the internal AI takes over since its a b-line to the capital.

Nope I am under the radar of fame on TV and under the radar of fame in the poker community and I want to keep it that way.

Really I used to be in IT service for a company called Entex. in 1995 I started with almost zero knowledge making $27k a year. I got certified in various areas and went up to a $42k a year salary in 2000. After the company went out of business after the 2000 market crash, I worked other players for less than what I made. I finally moved to North Carolina for a better life, from Miami FL, and worked for HP. I made close to $50k a year there as a contractor. After 18 months, 2007, they offered me a pern job for $32k. I said "is that a joke? I know 20x more than when I first started and I am a highly efficient employee!" all I got in reply is thats what they offer in this market. My wife asked me how much I made playing poker a month, then she asked me how many hours I played a month making that much. After I answered she gave me the "duh" look and convinced me to stop looking for an IT job that will never pay what I'm worth and to play poker professionally. So I did and I don't regret it. Take a lot of discipline and training to play properly. Now I have no work expenses, I can spend more time with my son, take care of the house, and make a good living.