Why do my reinforcements appear facing the wrong way?

Can you orient the reinforcement marker in the scenario editor? This might fix.

I don't think you can orient the marker.

Fritz -- sounds like a "friendly edge" issue. I've seen something like this for units that start on the map, but not as reinforcements. I poked around in the editor and could not get a similar result. Are they coming in at the edge of the map or somewhere in the center?

Send me the file, I'll take a look. I emailed you my address.

Bannon

May also have something to do with setup zones (or lack thereof). Have never experienced this quirk but have experienced multiple (sometimes many) units appearing stacked in a single tile (as new units in Scenario Editor-Map View, definitely; as reinforcements, possibly). I know restrictive terrain and steep slopes do some quirky things with reinforcement arrivals - have had AI deliver reserves in locations where they are trapped in an accessible terrain tile surrounded by restrictive terrain. I know this doesn't help, but my experience is the same as RockinHarry. Hope BannonDC posts his thoughts after he looks at the file