Re-Supply? Marine Supply convoy?

What are the best options for re-supplying infantry within a 2hr game - It seems the Humvees hold limted amounts of 5.56 and 7.62 ammo? But how does one get this out? In that most units are to large to fit into a single humvee, it seems 3 man units are the most... (I'm a noob here).

Also, in the purchasing phase....there is a simple 'small resupply convoy' (or something to this description)....but again, it brings with it 4 or 5 Humvees....but they only hold small amounts of 5.56 and 7.62 (no gernades, 204GL, 40mm, etc).

Thanks for any and all advice....

For Marines your best bet for resupply are the big armored MTVR trucks. They hold a regular smorgasbord of ammo types, including for weapons you may not be carrying! Plus you can fit the whole squad in at once for ammo gathering. I kind'a thought the 'small resupply convoy' in the editor was mostly to supply targets for the opposing red forces to shoot up, like those Red taxicabs :)

For Marines your best bet for resupply are the big armored MTVR trucks. They hold a regular smorgasbord of ammo types, including for weapons you may not be carrying! Plus you can fit the whole squad in at once for ammo gathering. I kind'a thought the 'small resupply convoy' in the editor was mostly to supply targets for the opposing red forces to shoot up, like those Red taxicabs :)

The MTVR trucks - Good to know - Thanks -

And agree completely about the "small resupply convoy"....it only supplies the enemy targets.....and not much else...

• 2 weeks later...

It brings up an interesting gap in orders. We should be able to stack an "acquire" command to any supply vehicle, just like mount or dismount. As well as having more vics with a supply capability, like maybe a LAV-Log for a bit more IED/small-arms/mortar protection than a MTVR.

Or a Fallujah style M1 Abrams with 11,000 rounds of 7.62 in the bin, 6,000 rounds of .50BMG in the TC's gun, around the sides and in the bustle, and another 20,000 rounds of 5.56 in the bustle for infantrymen to take on a "as-needed" basis. How's that for a hard supply vehicle?

It brings up an interesting gap in orders. We should be able to stack an "acquire" command to any supply vehicle, just like mount or dismount.

Seconded Apocal - in PBEM or WEGO it's a bit of a time-waster to not be able to issue an Acquire order until the unit is actually in the vehicle. I would certainly like to see Acquires be stackable onto embark orders

Seconded Apocal - in PBEM or WEGO it's a bit of a time-waster to not be able to issue an Acquire order until the unit is actually in the vehicle. I would certainly like to see Acquires be stackable onto embark orders

Or better yet, not have to embark in order to get stuff out. Especially painful when you're trying to pull some more 5.56 out of the Humvee with your 13 man squad.