Ad-hoc and/or daily play

Kim Bruning

I'm usually online around 20:00-0:00 CEST (18:00-22:00 UTC, 12:00-17:00 EST), and can sometimes be up 'till 02:00 CEST (0:00 UTC, 19:00 EST) or later.

Are there other people around who might be up/online/able to play at those times. We could get in more practice, and be able to beat up on the wednesday and sunday regulars :D:cool:

I'm usually online around 20:00-0:00 CEST (18:00-22:00 UTC, 12:00-17:00 EST), and can sometimes be up 'till 02:00 CEST (0:00 UTC, 19:00 EST) or later.

Are there other people around who might be up/online/able to play at those times. We could get in more practice, and be able to beat up on the wednesday and sunday regulars :D:cool:

Good idea Kim, but I've got another idea, based on yours. When we get new players, the first thing we will do, after meeting them and showing them some moves on the forums, is direct them to Drill Sergeant Kim! :cool: They can play with you at the times you listed, while you teach them and get them ready for the Sunday and Wednesday battles.

Speaking of the Wednesday battles, we haven't had any recently, because missinginreality's been busy with other things.

When we get new players, the first thing we will do, after meeting them and showing them some moves on the forums, is direct them to Drill Sergeant Kim! .

:mad: YOU MAGGOTS LEARN THE BASICS. LEFT RIGHT RIGHT LEFT. YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS SIR! IT'S ALL ABOUT TEAMWORK. THE FIRST DUDE TO BREAK FORMATION GETS 20 PUSHUPS. :mad:

DROP DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND GIMME 20! <Heh, that's another definition for "drop team" :-P >

In other news, I played with Dumbrocket today. (S)he's better than I am ^^;; If other folks want to be able to best Dumbrocket, I think you should also play sometime on weekdays. O:-)

Update: Kim's on right now, for anyone who wants to know. I had 2 great co-op battles with him. :)

Update 2: He's done now.

LOL :-P

Anyway... maybe we could exchange IM addresses via private message or so to set up more meets. More meets is more players, more players is more games, more games is more meets. :-)

Posted by Kim Bruning

In other news, I played with Dumbrocket today. (S)he's better than I am ^^;; If other folks want to be able to best Dumbrocket, I think you should also play sometime on weekdays. O:-)

I admit, I am rather good, and my bot wrangling skills are starting to come back to me! :cool: If any newbs need a lesson in how to play, look to me and jby, as I think we're the best players currently playing. Believe it or not, there were players that were even better than me. Jung said in a post that Nexus and yurch were the only people who scared him, and that jby was the only person he needs to be careful to beat. But in case you're worried about my qualifications, he also admitted that the only time recently he could remember being beaten in 1v1 was by me. :D

So, in the unlikely event that a swarm of newbs comes on DP and want a battle, I'll hold Herra Junction on Raid against them all.

P.S. I'm a he.

P.S.S.

Posted by Kim Bruning

Anyway... maybe we could exchange IM addresses via private message or so to set up more meets. More meets is more players, more players is more games, more games is more meets. :-)

I don't IM, and I don't intend too. (I have a life outside of the Internet, and after seeing what happens to people my age if you don't, I'm glad I do!) But I do agree that we need to get more new players, and we should get them some practice before they face the big shots on Sunday and Wednesday. Say, we could make Wednesday the time when newbs can play! And on any other day, when the newbs come along and need guidance, turn them over to...

DRILL SERGEANTS KIM AND 152!!!!!! ^^