Cavalry Charge at Apache Pass

Hello, mates!

I'm having some problems with attacking Syrian positions in this scenario.

The main problem probably is that I don't know when should I dismount my troops. If I do it too early, my guys ain't helping a lot at spotting, if I do it later, the chances are my Bradley will be hit with RPG with bad consequences to the troops inside...

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Things aren't really all that hopeless! There are many ways to win his match but only one real problem...you are being forced through a funnel. Here's a suggestion:

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!

Get you your scouts some Javelins and dismount them (after the Arty!!!) move cautiously along the high ground on your left. A Nasty way to take out MG's, Snipers, FO's and other desert vegetation. Use 2 Bradley's to over watch along both sides of the road. Keep the inf clear of those Bradleys as you may lose a couple. Start with working over the closest trench lines (the defense has multiple plans so the Syrians may not be in specific trenches with specific equipment ) and any suspected enemy in town. Remember: smoke is your friend! As more troops and arty become available your task will become easier.