Netherlands East Indies Convoys for Gobal

Ok here is my problem.

NEI supplies oil to Japan from Palembang before they attack USA, works, no problem.

But after they invase NEI and conquer it they dont need a convoy to get those resources. They get 50% (not connected) which cant be interfered with, except with a strat bomber, by the allies. Whyis this important? Representation of strategic materials so critical to Japan and the intervention of US sub warfare vs the Japanese merchant marine.

Ideas that failed:

alter NEI from (allied, surrendered) to (axis, minor country ally) so the convoy will reactivate. Didnt work it seemed.

Create an annexation of territory for "NEI Greater East Co-Prosperity Sphere" as a puppet state of Japan who has a convoy line. 2 problems, Batavia remains under Japanese control and the convoy never activates. I even tried changing ports and capital locations, no go.

Create a 2nd country to swap territory with conquered NEI, just like Vichy France. Except its convoy will not activate either.

Im out of options so I need suggestions.

No when they invade and conquer they still GET and NEED a convoy!

In other words, how else do they get them out of the ground? This was, in reality, a HUGE issue! At the end of the war, the US subs stopped all the oil - they had to route to Singapore and keep their fleet there because they got sunk getting to Japan.

I tried to set one up for conquered but it never came up.

I actually found a solution by accident after I made a click mistake and DING a lightbulb went off.

I created a capital in Japan called "The Greater East Co-Prosperity Sphere".

when the NEI it taken all its territory is swapped to GEC-PS. The convoy is in place since the country exists and has a capital sooooo it forms post conquest with the transfer. I was most joyous.

You invaded Batavia, they surrendered, you got a BLUE convoy line?

This is my script. NEI starts the game sending oil to Japan. Then after they surrender I get a white line but no convoy route. NEI is set as (axis +25) so the convoy activates pre-war.

;NEI supplies to Japan: 140/70

{

#NAME= NEI Oil Shipments To Japan

#POPUP=

#IMAGE=

#SOUND=

#FLAG= 1

#TYPE= 2

#AI= 0

#GV= 1[1,100]

#LINK= 0[0]

#LEVEL= 0

#COUNTRY_ID= 25

#TRANSFER_ID= 2

#COUNTRY_ID_TRIGGER= 0

#TRANSFER_ID_TRIGGER= 100

#PERCENTAGE= 30

#MAX_PERCENTAGE= 30

#SPRING_REDUCTION= 100

#SUMMER_REDUCTION= 100

#FALL_REDUCTION= 100

#WINTER_REDUCTION= 100

#SOURCE_PORT= 24,38

#DESTINATION_PORT= 49,16

#WAYPOINT= 24,32

#WAYPOINT= 27,30

#WAYPOINT= 27,28

}

maybe country ID should not be 0? Mine is:

{

#NAME= Japanese Convoy from the Dutch East Indies

#POPUP= Japanese Convoys from the Dutch East Indies begin

#IMAGE=

#SOUND= convoy.wav

#FLAG= 1

#TYPE= 2

#AI= 0

#GV= 1[1,100]

#LINK= 0[0]

#LEVEL= 0

#COUNTRY_ID= 29

#TRANSFER_ID= 6

#COUNTRY_ID_TRIGGER= 20

#TRANSFER_ID_TRIGGER= 100

#PERCENTAGE= 100

#MAX_PERCENTAGE= 100

#SPRING_REDUCTION= 75

#SUMMER_REDUCTION= 100

#FALL_REDUCTION= 75

#WINTER_REDUCTION= 50

#SOURCE_PORT= 180,79

#DESTINATION_PORT= 204,41

#WAYPOINT= 190,79

#WAYPOINT= 190,74

#WAYPOINT= 191,69

#WAYPOINT= 192,69

#WAYPOINT= 192,53

#WAYPOINT= 204,47

}

It was the occupational %. I dropped some of my figures for more of a historical perspective

Japan:

IM: 15%

Occupational: 15%

Convoy NEI: 30%

All these 3 combined apparently didnt let the convoy work for some reason. When I bumped them up it worked. Damn now I gotta rework the economic system again.

Yes I can modify existing graphics (I made SNLF units differently) but I would like to see any more and the Tac bombers were not too good.

Are you uploading to CMMODS? I can get them from there. Otherwise yes I would like to see them. I did update all my graphics and I am pretty happy so far I even made some flags. I could not do the wavy ones though from getting pics. I will also be adding a lot of flavor pics/pop-ups in future.

Yes I am uploading to CMODS. I am fixing the small errors in my game right now and testing scenarios. Then I gotta write the manual for what happens. I am trying not to have fixed situations. Then I will upload it. THEN I will work on AI, OMG will that be a bitch.