When...when...when?

Archmoco

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Part one is available here.

Any idea regarding the content of the part two ? And its release ?

I understand the game is currently in development.

Is it to early to ask for a release date ?

Could we also expect a demo before the release of the game ?

And some good news before Christmas ? :P

Am i the only one who thought that the newest videos some kind of sucked on a promotional pov. The graphic and the games seems to be very nice but the guy who played simply sucked! A big part of the time he coulden´t remember where he paced his units and was searching for them so the video consists mostly of erratic camera movement.

eehhh...scale looks tiny....might be a fun game if all the infantry doesn't end up dead 5 minutes into the game.

All in all, looks like they have sacrificed troop counts for eye-candy.

The eye-candy is nice, however!

If the gameplay takes into account proper infantry tactics and their ability to gain some cover at least even in apparently open areas then they should not end up dead five minutes into the game. Whether the graphics and gameplay reflect this accurately is another question but fingers crossed, looks like there has been a lot of effort put into this game to make it realistic.

Well, I own the first Theatre of War, if that tells you anything.

"If the gameplay takes into account proper infantry tactics and their ability to gain some cover at least even in apparently open areas then they should not end up dead five minutes into the game."

Well, guess what, in the first game this was not the case. Let's hope Volume II does a better job. Of course, there was supposed to be an add-on for the original TOW, but that didn't happen, either.

Fairy enough, well yes, lets do hope infantry survival is more realistic in II.

For example, with advancing infantry, I guess they could make only half of the infantry at any one time exposed to direct fire, take into account the effect of supression fire from the other half, add in cover and evasive movement effects..............

will this need a 1.2 gig patch also or will it be tested properly before release this time ? not being a ass but I bought the first tow right at release and wasn't really impressed with it's release quality so I'm thinking of holding off on tow 2 if I buy it at all...when is the demo due for release ? and yes I'm a beta tester so I know ze bugs when I's se'z em's ;)