Convoy through Naval Loop

Nupremal, Convoys and Naval Loops are two different things game wise, i.e. Convoys are for the transfer of MPPs and Loops are used to re-route active units from one part of the map to another.

Either way I am not 100% sure I understand what you are trying to achieve, can you provide some more details so we can help you sort this out?

Hubert

Well in the standard game, for instance, you can run a convoy and route it through a naval loop - like the convoys from the middle east that go through the loop and then to the UK - correct? I want to run some convoys this way across my map edge which is in the Pacific Ocean, rather than send them "the long way" via the Indian and Atlantic Oceans - this is artificially long because the map does not have wrap-around east to west (good feature to offer for a world map) - and I am not sure how to make it work. It may just be that it won't work until both countries are active, not sure I tested that.

- as an aside, right now I just route them to Hawaii instead -