1st person control

Quenaelin

Please add 1st person control possibility for soldiers and vehicles, it should not be very difficult to implement to your current engine, only problem would be authentic interior graphics for every vehicle, but every vehicle doesn't need to be controllable. I have always like to see Muzzle Velocity remake and Theatre of War feels just like it. Muzzle Velocity is game one of its kind, realistic WWII strategy game with 1st person action in one complete package, I haven't found any similar game, where you can control any available unit. Maybe BF1942 is little bit similar, but it doesn't offer RTS game and it isn't very realistic. If somebody knows similar type game with better graphics please let me know, I am going to buy it right away. Here is link if somebody doesn't know what Muzzle Velocity was. It feels littlebit like Red Orchestra but it is singleplayer game where you can control all units, so it is like Red Orchestra with RTS game inside. There are some sites where you can download game demo if you want to test it yourself, it was fun game and still was, though graphics is quite bad. But if you like playing old retro games then you will like it for sure.

http://au.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/muzzlevelocity/index.html

muzzlev_screen003.jpg

muzzlev_screen002.jpg

muzzlev_screen004.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Soldiers, FoW and MoW all have this (except the camera stays outside overhead) and it works really well. Just press a button and you can directly move aim and shoot any unit with full precision. It's great to be able to take out an enemy yourself for when your not confident enough in the AI.

I was talking about very realistic WWII first person shooter which plays like strategy game, like Red Orchestra strategy version, where you can control all units by yourself. Theatre of War has already good first person view, but you can't control soldiers, that would be cool if you could shoot yourself and run and do everything like in FPS game, but then you could zoom out and play it like tactical game, it would be more fun if you could zoom it out even more so you could control even armies in strategy level. Zooming in to single soldier level of control and zooming max to army level of control that would be unbelievable game, atleast something new in WWII wargame genre.