Better representation for the Marines module?

Itael

Will the Marine Module update the unit status colors? (moving, firing, reloading etc).

Currently the status of the soldiers is displayed in a uniform green color, it would be helpful if wounded or incapacitated soldiers will show in a different color.

Also can we expect to see labels when a vehicle is hit to show what happened?

These labels in CMx1 added a lot to the action and revealed what's going on "under the hood".

Thanks,

Itai

I think lightly wounded is yellow (as always) gravely wounded is blood red (as always) but now 'dead' is an icky dark clotted blood color.

Playing your side when a vehicle is hit you can track the damage by looking at the equipment list. Tracks damaged, IR optics smashed, etc. etc. I don't know if there's been an upgrade to that or not (probably, because they seem to be touching everything) but lately its been working pretty good for me. About damage hits to opponent vehicles... well, fog of war sucks sometimes ;)

I think lightly wounded is yellow (as always) gravely wounded is blood red (as always) but now 'dead' is an icky dark clotted blood color.

Playing your side when a vehicle is hit you can track the damage by looking at the equipment list. Tracks damaged, IR optics smashed, etc. etc. I don't know if there's been an upgrade to that or not (probably, because they seem to be touching everything) but lately its been working pretty good for me. About damage hits to opponent vehicles... well, fog of war sucks sometimes ;)

Thanks for the Answer Mikey, however I was referring to the soldiers status that is in the lower left corner of the screen just above the main user interface, all the soldiers in the squad appear in a green text, and it would be nice to have a different color for their status there as well (besides the main interface).

My other note is about the labels that you see in the 3D map when a vehicle is hit (internal flaking etc,) which was so good in CMx1.

Itai