Oh My God Kill It

Other Means,

In its glorious, unmodified form, though, this is just enough!

Thanks, too, for reminding me how much fun I had watching the MythBusters, even if they did things that made me want to weep in frustration, as when they royally botched

replicating the Carlos Hathcock down the sniper scope shot by using a completely wrong American type sight as the target and the even more risible shooting off locks with guns in which Grant bought Master padlocks of the kind I saw advertised as a kid with commercials showing you could shoot a .357 through them and they wouldn't open, a folly then compounded by failing to test against anything even remotely similar to antique brass locks Kurt Russell shot off, instead using modern locks. Unsurprisingly, it didn't go well.

Regards,

John Kettler

I really like Mythbusters as well, but you're right John, it can be frustrating when they screw it up. The one that stands out in my mind is the parting line snap back cutting someone in half test. They used steel line instead of a synthetic line and had it swinging out in an arc with a kind of whip effect by cutting it under tension.