I bought the "NEW" road to victory...My Thoughts?

CSS

Nothing to worry about at ALL!!! This game is some what similar to the old SPI War in Europe. The style play rules counters ect ect are not even close to all the new SC we have. Though it wil eventually be a very nice game, and I praise thier designers developements and efforts. SC especially the Mods put out bt Mr.White, Honch, The Global war, the soon large map global war is a tried and developed product that IS awesome.

Kudos to the new guys for another nice game, but we have Hubert and a very well balanced vetern staff of gamer who product and absolutly OUTSTANDING product that grows and expands with every new Mod and update!

Hats OFF to Hubert and ALL of you here!!!! Long Live the KING!!!

i too have buy it, so i can give a trick, i propose to make it optional but not removed once the game reach pbem and/or tcp/ip play, hit on f1 on game, you have access to a screen that can change political influence points and production points, so too, control between human or AI opponent, just starting to play it, i feel same, is like war in europe by the old SPI boardgame comany, but a thing i are struggling about is that game gives three main alliances, i am not sure if "comintern" (russia plus minors) can go to war against the "western alliance", end game victory conditions are flexible, in the fact that if western alliance or comitern is surrendered to axis powers the game ends in a draw between axis and the "surviving" alliance not conquered, about naval combat is to some point abstract and naval battles are almost automatic, i prefer naval style of strategic command, but a good thing about it, maybe the only is that it is very, much very difficult to make a succesfull sealion and conquer united kingdom, i will post on matrix forums when i confirm about the capability of an open three sided war, i enjoy both, strategic command and this game, obviously sc2 is supperior, artillery, special forces and the powerfull scenario editor that this new game missed, although it is moddable, the void about pbem and tcp/ip i think may discourage some potential players, only time can tell if there will be a patch that add pbem, etc,

just my own oppinion,

with best regards,

alarick.