Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Reinforcements are Missing

Gents,

I'm playing the 7th scenario in the TF Thunder campaign.

Spoiler

I have already received the second platoon as reinforcements. Each platoon of dismounts has occupied their respective trench objectives. Still, the scenario continues...

There are about 20 minutes left.

I received a message, "Reinforcements have arrived", or somesuch. It was annotated as a Fire Support Vehicle. In this scenario it is impossible to miss an extra vehicle. The Fire Support Vehicle is not on the map, nor was it on the map. How can the game state that I've received a reinforcement when I haven't?

Savegame is available.

Note: this type of missing reinforcement has occurred before in different scenarios.

Thoughts?

Regards,

Ken

Elvis,

Ahh, that's what I'd thought as well, but no, no more offboard assets. The scenario gives you one module of 81mm support; that was used up prior to the message appearing. With no vehicle in sight, I double-checked my arty; no change to the out of ammo 81mm module.

Thanks,

Ken

These came into campaign along with patches if my memory serves me right, 1 mission in campaign does this as well for me, so-called reiforcement of emptiness. I quess those are reinforcements from where actual troops got deleted or moved to another reinforcements along tweaking campiagn by patches. Atleast i think that is the answer.

Or then unit(s) which was to reinforce you got killed in some earlier mission?