Modify training missions?

MOC

Is there any way to modify the default training missions?

I`d like to play each of the tutorial missions (driving, shooting etc.) with every single playable tank in this game, e.g. learn to drive in a T-72, T-55 and a T-34/85...

Is it possible? And if "yes", how?

Thank you very much! I gonna try them out this weekend... :)

Can I ask you another question? It seems to me you`re quite familiar with this game...

Can you explain to me how I can aim manually? How can I shoot - and hit - with a T-34 or T-55? There`s nothing about this in the game manual, and I found no answer in this forum, too :(

Thanks again for help!

Sorry....link didn't work. Here are the steps for manually aiming:

Steps to use manual targeting (assuming gunner position):

1) Press Ctrl + W

2) Use the range finder in the sight to calculate the range.

3) Put the targeting diamond on the target.

4) Adjust the range using the "U" and "I" keys. Use the proper scale (AP, HE, etc.) for the round that's loaded. Once you set the scale to the right distance, do not move the diamond back on the target (I did this at first.....duh!

5) FIRE!!!

6) Adjust the gun elevation (using "U" or "I") if the range is off, and fire again....

Sorry....link didn't work. Here are the steps for manually aiming:

Steps to use manual targeting (assuming gunner position):

1) Press Ctrl + W

2) Use the range finder in the sight to calculate the range.

3) Put the targeting diamond on the target.

4) Adjust the range using the "U" and "I" keys. Use the proper scale (AP, HE, etc.) for the round that's loaded. Once you set the scale to the right distance, do not move the diamond back on the target (I did this at first.....duh!

5) FIRE!!!

6) Adjust the gun elevation (using "U" or "I") if the range is off, and fire again....

Thx mate, I`ll try it out...

On the first sight, I think that`s what I DID and hit NOTHING, but I repeat it step by step now...

But why do I have differend sight for the different ammo types, for AP, HE and so on? How can I work with them?

"But why do I have differend sight for the different ammo types, for AP, HE and so on?"

Each round type has different ballistics qualities, so you have to use the appropriate range scale for the type of round you are shooting.

"But why do I have differend sight for the different ammo types, for AP, HE and so on?"

Each round type has different ballistics qualities, so you have to use the appropriate range scale for the type of round you are shooting.

Sure, I know that... ;)

I mean - why do I have different scale if I aim with the target diamont only?