***New Mod Posted - Marder III M Pack***

Marder III M's done in Gelb, Fr '44, Tri-Camo and Tri-Camo with snow. Done on BFC original art work, and what a pain in the pa-toot getting those green squiggles to go away, I thought they were badly needed. For CMAK only.

Look like this:

marderiiimpackdinw1.th.jpg

Enjoy,

DavidI

Thanks guys. I took a little break from CM, whilst I sailed around (or sank to the bottom of) the Atlantic in a U-Boat (Silent Hunter III).

I do mods on kind of a hit or miss basis. Usually it goes something like this "I am sick and tired of seeing this one version of X in all of my versions of CMAK (6 at present count) and/or CMBB (2)." When I did these Marder IIIM's I sat down on a Saturday Morning and started making the gelb version, that took awhile. After a marathon 8 hour session I had turned out what you see above.

Go for it Earl, I am a great admirer of your stuff.

I'm currently tackling the Pak 40 75mm AT gun and should have a pack up by the end of the weekend.

DavidI