Operation Sandstorm

• 8 years later...

Oh oh that's not good.  The new location for scenarios is the Scenario Depot (http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/) and the location for mods is the CMMods III (http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/)

The list of campaigns for Shock Force is here: http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/search-2/#search/category=CM+SHOCK+FORCE+[CAMPAIGNS]

It is a short list.  I think that @Bootie is still working on transferring things from the old BFC repository but I do not know what happened to campaigns and scenarios that were on the old mod site.

Edited to add - I could not find that campaign either in the old repository or the new site.

Edited by IanL
additional info

9 hours ago, Mishga said:

Its made me go all warm and fuzzy to see the old stuff get a little airing again.....If you could submit it and give me a little credit for it that would be really great, thanks @Grunt_GI

Hey Mark Great to see you still kicking around :) 

So apparently Booty also pillaged (more officially than me) the old Repository...I PM'd him and he is still uploading CMSF to the new Depot.

I am also happy to see CMSF content getting kicked around and used a little more.

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 11:06 PM, MarkEzra said:

Mishga my beautiful comrade in CMSF QB editor!  Life is good and still making QB Maps for Battlefront. My lord the Kids must be in their teens, yes?

Glad your good.

Ha not quite teens yet, Abi is 11 and is about 5 foot.  Tygan is 9 and Leo just turned 4.  This is his pre school year at nursery.

15 hours ago, Mishga said:

Glad your good.

Ha not quite teens yet, Abi is 11 and is about 5 foot.  Tygan is 9 and Leo just turned 4.  This is his pre school year at nursery.

You've added 1!!!  Hasn't Meach figured out how that happens?   Glad for you both.  We got ride of the ranch but still have a horse... Concho... a big beautiful gelding.  We're down in Orange County just outside of Laguna Beach.

20141225_161652.jpg

haha yes we have added the last member to the Meach fire-team.

Ohh Florida?, you'll get some neat storms there.  The horse is lovely Mark.  I have never ridden a horse but the girls have had some lessons.  The horses and ponies are really docile and lovely.