Return to Babado

Originally posted by handihoc:

Yes, they're called spoilers for a good reason!

:D:D:D:D

I know, I know!!!!

It's just that I love to read AAR and I got really into this mission. I opened the mission God knows how many times just to look around the map and see how things were positioned, etc.

This was the biggest inspiration for me when I did my first complete mission. Although a completely different setup I tried to use the lessons I learned here. Babado is still a lot more visceral and brutal though.

I'm wondering what ThePhantom is planing next. He's been too quiet! ;)

--

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been playing the crossroads campaign. I think that first scenario is very cool and replay able. I've improved my smoke screening tactics 100 percent. If you time it right - You can slip an entire company through a well defended area. It's like the Syrian AI just looks away from the cloud of dust(smoke) and they don't worry about it.... Until Holly Mohammed! That wasn't a cloud of dust!? There's a company of US infantry behind us!!! I love it. Plus, they don't even hear the rush of footsteps that go along with it. They think it's just cattle running from the advancing Americans. This is pricless stuff(LOL).

I'll be putting Return to Babado final out on CMMODS when 1.05 comes out. Great campaign, Webwing.

• 10 years later...