How to create a breach on the wall?

Since my tanks and other armor can't get through walls by driving through them, what do you do to create a breach on the walls. I tried by targeting the wall but the armors just shot away the ground near the wall.

Also is there false identification featured in-game? I know there's the generic visual id but rather than boxy tanks it seems that they have replaced that with the most numerous tanks available to each side.

So the generic tank id for the syrians would show a T-62(which version)? while the generic visual id for US tanks would me M1(Which version)?

i do exactly the thing you mentioned. i take the vehicle with the biggest gun and most spare time at that moment, and blast a hole into the wall.

Also is there false identification featured in-game?
no, i didnt saw anything like that anytime so far in the game.

in fact here is no such thing in my eyes. what you see is instantly identified and allways totaly correct.

nothing iam happy about, but its like that right now.

So the generic tank id for the syrians would show a T-62(which version)?
there arent generic tanks anymore. you see the model as soon as it pops up, correctly named.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be also interesting to know what should happen when you shoot at a wall with say 120mm gun. There will be a hole in the wall, but is that all? What if there are other walls, buildings or enemy units behind this wall that is hit first. How should those be affected when different kinds of ammo is used?

It's a very simple work around until something can be done about a cease fire command once a wall is breeched.

11c42lj.jpg

</font>

• Determine breech point. Use Overwatch with support units.</font>

335cehe.jpg
</font>
  • Select TARGET command, place on wall section.</font>

xqao0l.jpg

</font>

• Give the unit a 15 sec PAUSE</font>

23uaayt.jpg
</font>
  • Select a Movement order. REVERSE/SLOW depending on your preference. Place it to the rear of the unit if reversing or to the front of the unit if using a forward move.</font>

</font>

• Select the end waypoint and give FACE command in the direction you wish.</font>

(This ends the TARGET command)

51pvnk.jpg

You now have a breech large enough for your units to proceed through.

Semper Fi

34h724g.jpg