Campaign Mission 7: The Screen Part 2

OK, at the beginning of this mission, I start out in range of at least four Syrian ATGM units. How do I not lose all of my armour immediately? Should I plot artillery to land at the very beginning of the mission or something?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I have to admit, I really like this game, but it ticks me off when either me or my opponent suddenly appears on the battlefield as if by magic--right next to each others' units!

some of the scenarios in the game are a bit 'broken' due to this.

what i do is reposition my troops in a second start. sometimes is done on pourpose, scenariod esign tricks lol, specially with reinforcements.

a bit lame and not very realistic that troops couldn't see enemy coming outside map area. but game limitations are there so...

I found that I had to move my Bradleys at start to the far left corner of the start area to keep them from getting massacred by the ATGMs. I got off to a good start that way, but can't get too far because two of my infantry squads stop responding to orders and the scenario can't be finished with only one squad.

I found that I had to move my Bradleys at start to the far left corner of the start area to keep them from getting massacred by the ATGMs. I got off to a good start that way, but can't get too far because two of my infantry squads stop responding to orders and the scenario can't be finished with only one squad.