[maybe spoiling] Mission 6 clear orders?

i don't know if it comes from the theribly translation of paradox but i didn't get the orders in Mission 6

you start in the South of the map, should plce the FISt Team after you find and kill every spottigng team and than wait while the attack on object XYZ starts, or somthing like that.

if i lock on the smal tac map, its lok like i should attack the object by myself.

Then if i watch the Battlefield i haf ne new Phaseline in the middle of the map (any objective?) i dont know how far i should hunting enemy units and how many loses should i risk (the start ov the mission is heavy enough)

i just end the mission an wath my "objectives" an, well seeing over 6 objectives who i difn't even know about leads me to end up the game for today... next try in 16 hours...

so can someone who pase the mission, give me a clear order (not spoiling how i solve the mission) what i supposed to do.

i hate it to guess what the developer should mentioned

@BFC: if you have triggers like "unit x should disembark" give us a UI where to find this information...

In mission 6 you must advance through all of the phase lines to the rear of the map.

These lines on my map are labeled Cowboys, Raiders, and Steelers (all names of American football teams). I don't think it's 100% necessary to fight all of the enemies on the map. You get credit for killing enemies but keep your casualties low.

At the end of the mission, you must occupy either of the FIST OPs and the CP7 spaces near the beginning of the map.

That was by far the most disappointing mission of the entire campaign - I just positioned the M1s evenly throughout the map and went to make dinner. When I came back in 30min the Syrians surrendered :rolleyes: Not a single Blue casualty either.

And yes, the briefing was unnecessary convoluted – clear mines that, position FIST this, pull back into the diamond for attack… and its funny how with all this build-up around that one objective there was no actual mission to capture it… sigh.

yesterday i run trough the whole mission.

Nice save/load orgie. its not realy fair to place the entrypoint whitin the shot an spotrange of the enemy after a few trys i managed to ambush in the "right way". (i smoke em all :D )

whats botterd me was my pioneer squad, how the hell i'am able to order a "search for mines"-order. "Mark Mines" was disabled all the time

ps: an well yes i won couse they gave up

Originally posted by The Louch:

And yes, the briefing was unnecessary convoluted – clear mines that, position FIST this, pull back into the diamond for attack… and its funny how with all this build-up around that one objective there was no actual mission to capture it… sigh.

Yep, convoluted.