Mission 2 Special Forces Buildings Question

Does anyone know exactly what buildings I need to destroy and to what extent I need to blow them up to get credit for them in mission 2? I completely leveled the building labeled Special Forces HQ and completed the other objectives just fine but I never get the credit. I replayed mission 3 times but with the same result each time...frustrating....

Thanks guys.

The Wild Bean

You must have a unit enter the center building of the SF HQ to get credit for it. The commander wants you to investigate that building.

I managed to achieve a Total Victory playing Veteran in Real-Time... but only because the Syrians surrendered about 50 mins into the battle. Checking out the map later, I had pretty much killed everything already, so it was just a matter of organizing things before I took the SF HQ.

But, to be honest, I did replay that scenario quite a few times (about 7 I guess)... before I really got a hang of it... and even when I won I lost 3 or 4 Strykers.

I go for total victory by forcing a Syrian surrender. I've gotten 2 minor defeats, a minor victory, and 2 total victories. Use the 120mm mortars and the Javelin missiles to destroy the enemy occupied buildings. Once I figured out Javelins it was easy. Just area target the first floor.

Last time I played I lost 15 killed, 1 Stryker. Just be patient and go for killing as many Syrians as possible.

Total victory through surrender is a good option on any scenario with tough objectives but plenty of firepower.

Hi,

had same problems, play the end of this scenario over and over, but then I got a great victory before time ends:

1. you must kill every last special forces in the special forces HQ

2. you must kill also rgb squad and hq squad in the building in front of the special forces HQ.

3. maybe have some infantry in the special forces hq, dont know exactly, but you need it there to kill the squds in the HQ

4. as soon as I killed all infantry in the HQ I killed the rgb team and the HQ infantry unit in the building before the special forces HQ and then the scenarion ends at once with a great victory

destroying the special forces HQ was not needed, but you have to kill all infantry in the kaserne buidlings too, in all 3 rows!!

hope that helps