mini-AAR on MOUT

Bradley Dick,

We actually had alot of misses with RPG's, thankfully. But most of the RPG's in Iraq were older models. The hits didn't penetrate at all, for the most part. Now, there were definitely rare occasions where the weapons penetrated, even M1's, but like I said... it was rare.
Man, I'm thrilled with your first-hand accounts. Keep them coming!

I would like to ask you an additional question: what other games are you playing?

Hawmek,

Those are some amazing pics. Kwality is outstanding. What rig are your running?

At what settings, AA, etc?

The shadows look a little jaggy.

Do they look that good "stock" from CMSF or did you use Photoshop to enhance them?

My rig is nothing stellar: AMD 64X2 5000+ with (I think tongue.gif ) and NVidia 7300. Have to check that video card actually. RAM is 2 GB. I will have to check my settings, but I can assure you I didn't crank them all the way up. The only thing I remember taking all the way up is the AA.

The pictures were photoshoped but not to make them look better: after pasting the screenie, I would reduce the image size from 1024xsomtehing to 800x something. When Photoshop reduces the size of the image, they tend to look better.

As for the jaggy shadows, that's my video card, I think. The jagginess becames very apparent when I use the in-game zoom in.

RAYMAN,

wheres the download link
This thing needs hours of polish work: briefing, set up zones, victory conditions, etc.

I assembled the thing just for kicks and to practice. But the story grew on me, je, je. tongue.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic