Targeting help

There are quite a few instances where one of my units can spot individual soldiers, but when I try to target them the enemy icon is located out of LOS.

I know I can issue an area target order, but what does that do as compared to an enemy target order.

Somebody care to elaborate on what works best if I want to shoot at the inidividuals that I can see.

[ July 30, 2007, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: David Chapuis ]

the whole concept of this new radical warfare design is you're not supposed to shoot at them, only near them, so nobody gets hurt smile.gif

This helps the Diplomatic and United Nations referendum calculations deep within the programming to give us the ultimate simulation of real world combat.

Only the Syrians are allowed to kill themselves, but only if they implode within 20 feet of a known US target. ( this of course is subject to verification, as my Syrians didn't seem to want to die for Allah and only moseyed around a bit among a platoon of Strykers)

I'm sure there's a logical answer, but this one makes more sense...