Multiplayer - hidden armor after start!

When i am playing multiplayer (1.08) with my friend we realized, that on computer which join the game immediately after start of the game (not during setup phase) all the armor is hidden for player (red or blue forces)... Vehicles fire and player on host computer can see them, but i (playing on join comp) don't see them at all...

Only use is to give them during setup movement order... And immediately after start i am trying to stop all my vehicles smile.gif nice with small scenario, horror with lot of units and big map... By the way reinforcement are totally hidden for opponent! I can see them and use, but he cannot see... so my BMP's can drive in enemy position and play GOD! smile.gif

I tried this shadow order on and off, no help... Both comp ATI cards...

Any idea?

The same thing happened to me a few days ago. I thought the vehicles were invisible but I realized that they appeared far from the map. I gave them movement orders and when they started to move, they did it from the point where they should have been, i.e. on the map.

ip06mz8.jpg

Later during this fight, the game froze, but only for me. My opponent ended the game normally, and the orders I gave before the freezing were executed normally from his point of view.

We experienced this several times, and then we exchanged: I became the hoster; My opponent suffered just a few lag during the first minutes (units stucked and then moving/teleporting very fast) and the game became playable.

I wonder if there is few problems with IP play, or just few players...

EDIT: Graphic card: Nvidia Geforce 6800

if the "board" diesapears you have to temporarily turn on shadows to see it from high above.

if you have shadows off, you wont see the board at all in high elevations. its for me like that since the start.

about the invisible, tanks, i dont know. is the game in sync in other aspects!?

For I had the same problem several times, I wanted this: "I thought the vehicles were invisible but I realized that they appeared far from the map. I gave them movement orders and when they started to move, they did it from the point where they should have been, i.e. on the map."

Sorry for OT but JSB please reply: I see in your image of written type chat. What key active chat in Multiplayer.

Originally posted by Berto:

Sorry for OT but JSB please reply: I see in your image of written type chat. What key active chat in Multiplayer.

The key of your choice: edit the hotkeys file (in the data folder of CMSF), that's what I did.