Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

TCP/IP play problems on 1.06

Well i am having fun playing on line but i found some problems that happen to me specially when i am a client.

In that case when i give a unit any order move fire or what ever it takes alot time to do some times it takes up to three minutes or something.

Also when a unit breach a wall i notices that because the enemy units start to appear through the wall but i don see the hole on the wall

Ok this will add to some of the bugs already reported my Internet connections is DSL and i have plays others games without this problem like american army IL2 1946 and TOW.

I confirm the wall bug, too.

There are numerous problems with online playing at the moment. The problems are almost always for the client. Most of the things happen when the setup is over. Things include not seeing you reinforcements, not being able to give commands to units, RPG/AT4 ammo markers not updating correctly, serious lag for the client and so on.. As these aren't probably separate bugs I don't think there is much point listing them all.

Still, online playing is fun, and if you get past the start of the game, things usually work just fine.

well i think the problem is that it is not a bug i think that the host pc is busy doing the basic calculations of the game and put the transmission of data in second stage. in others word the cycles of the pc are devoted to the game and to few are assign to the link between host and client.