crashes

I've found reason for crashing... I'm stupid! have to admit that. Simply turning my 3D settings to optimal and not balanced or custom as i generly do (Of course i tried that as a last resort!) and now there haven't been crashes in two days.

AntiAliasing seems to be poison for game's stability and having catalyst control center so i can't turn it manualy off, But optimal setting can do it (seems like so). After turning AA to 2 or higher for other games, VPU recoverer started to "shut-down" my card.

Well! Thanks to you REDWOLF as i started to think those AA and AF things after you said about them. After turning down hardware acceleration i noticed that VPU recoverer tried to "shut-down" my ATIcard for a moment to keep system up in combat mission, but seems that it didn't work so result was total freezing.

Or then too low power supply, as card requires 350 watts and i have below that. Well as long as i don't have bigger problems with overheating/power supply, i don't worry about it. Happens only sometimes and result is most likely only couple seconds freezing (as VPU recoverer fixes situation) and after that things keep working without problems.

You could test whether it is insufficient PSU power by underclocking your CPU. With the CPU taking less power than would free up some power to run the card in better modes.

Overall I doubt it. The filtering and antialiasing on the card is not done by separate units and I don't see where the additional power draw would come from. Shaders on the other hand use additional units, that would draw more power.

It is actually more likely that you video RAM has a problem with your AA/AF settings. The main difference between running with AA/AF on and off is more memory passes per frame.

You could also point a really bigass fan into your open case in the direction of the card to see whether that fixes it.

In any case, the machine should not crash from turning antialiasing and filtering on.