ATI - Vista - OpenGL Drivers error

Originally posted by MikoyanPT:

Steiner i don´t think the problem with ATI cards is performance.

My ATI X1950pro runs the game smothly with max settings and good resolution on Vista.

Has long has i don´t left click anything in the map i can watch the battle going on untill the scenario time ends and the mission concludes.

Of course it means i can´t play the game but when the left click CTD issue is solved i will have great performance.

Mikoyan, thank you for the info. Very appreciated. Helped me to decide for the X1950Pro. I trust in BFC they will solve the problem.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Steiner14:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MikoyanPT:

Steiner i don´t think the problem with ATI cards is performance.

My ATI X1950pro runs the game smothly with max settings and good resolution on Vista.

Has long has i don´t left click anything in the map i can watch the battle going on untill the scenario time ends and the mission concludes.

Of course it means i can´t play the game but when the left click CTD issue is solved i will have great performance.

Mikoyan, thank you for the info. Very appreciated. Helped me to decide for the X1950Pro. I trust in BFC they will solve the problem. </font>

To the posters who have an Intel graphics card issue : OPENGL failed to start.

I am running same type(Intel® 82915G 128MB)

Windows Vista

2gig ram

I went to the Intel website, looked up the driver name. Only had XP/2000 driver so, did a restore point ( smile.gif ) and loaded the XP driver on my Vista PC.

Rebooted and CM:SF demo works! :D

Intel website for OpenGL:

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/cs-010479.htm