couple map object questions

Is there anything to join up pavement with the ground? The pavement object looks a little awkward as it sits above the ground, can't find any transitional pieces.

Can grass be removed, as it shows through some pavement.

And where do I find water. I troughed out the ground to make a river but can't find the water tiles

thanks

[ March 06, 2008, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: Nikki Mond ]

Originally posted by Nikki Mond:

Is there anything to join up pavement with the ground? The pavement object looks a little awkward as it sits above the ground, can't find any transitional pieces.

Unfortunately no, you can try to lift up the ground around :(

Can grass be removed, as it shows through some pavement.

For grass you must use Mode -> Landscape -> RenderTypeBrush, type 4 and 5 is no grass.

And where do I find water. I troughed out the ground to make a river but can't find the water tiles

Check the load.ini, CreateWater=1 must be enabled!

On some maps you must dig very deep for water and i couldnt find anything to change the waterlevel :(

I wanted to lay out cobble stone streets, but lost detail due to stretching. However if I increased layers detail returned but the edges of the road did not blend well. So I have to use little splices. That creates seams tho. In the pic, Tex layer is set to 3 but I had to change that to 0 so grass would blend in. Any ideas for cobble stone?

rd1je7.jpg