MP victory conditions questions?

If I understand right, the MP game with time limit and deathgame means that after that time, the player that has killed more enemies is the winner!

BUT, how about MP game when time limit and attack/defend, how is it determined if the attacker was succesfull or not?

Are there other conditions that you can make. I think I read somewhere that triggers could be used, could someone perhaps mention any examples, please.

hi:

Multiplayer: Deathmatch

A Multiplayer mission for up to 8 players (humans or AIs). You will be able to play this mission alone, if you set all other players to AI control. This way you can play various missions, for example, 8 player DM, 4x4, 2x6, 3x2, 2 humans against 3 AIs, or whatever you want. In the Battle generator you just set the possible armies and their possible spawn locations, other choices are made immediately before starting the mission, in the server settings.

Multiplayer: Attack and Defend

This is different from the previous mission type because two groups of players have set goals – one must defend and another must assault. Players may be humans or AIs too.

Various Victory Conditions are also configurable and include the following:

Timed

Game will end after a set time. The defending player or players will win if not destroyed before time runs out. In Deathmatch, the player with highest kill count wins.

this coming from battle generator help;

so same, for trigger help, read you'r trigger help file!

this will mean, in defending attack settings, winner is this side we have great amount of units after time is out.

this in case if all two player don't destroyed.

this i think, is so we game engine should make, but don't sure.

And if one player side is don't destroyed, so this side is winner.