missing the god 88 and wibelwind etc.

what i´m missing in the game are the 8.8 AA Gun we have the sdkfz 7 to tow it, but .....

and also i like to play with the AA-tank´s like

westwind, wibelwind, ostwind and möbelwagen.

some of mod sdkfz 271 with some gun´s 3,7 and so on.

ma somebody can help me.

hi popeye1971, if you like 88 gun, and is forget into game, you should mod it!

But think you that player need just coming into this section, to done liste of vehicle or gun, we it like, that modder should mod it?

to moment, it forget many modder, so if you like mod 3d, than you'r are welkome.

And it forget many other units, but the major main units we into Blitzkrieg historical battle have participate, is into game, yes 88mm gun was used by year 1940, but a bit number, nothing all flak abteilung have used 3 88mm flak batteries, many was 25mm and 37mm, and game coming each time with 1942-43,44,45 model typ.

and have you read oudy modding faq?

it explain many different method to create new units, by simply change existent part.

and sorry if i have you shock, but many player coming into this section, and simply done she list of units that it like play, and, don't know really amount number of works hours we this cost.

And second problem after that this units is created, many of this same gamer, make critic that skin is don't original, or should are a bit more light or darken,but think you modder are under order from gamer, so modeling units so we gamer like have?

and third problem is that many of this same gamer, would start to modeling self.

But after a great amount of this starter don't know to use any 3d software, and so it start many question on 3ds.

So should many modder done step by step starter tutorial and should explain we starter should make to create this.

But it explain into Sneaksie translation tutorial, modder should have experience to modeling units under 3ds, because nothing help information is done by 1C group.