Don't shoot at that!

My guys never do anything that doesn't have some chance of success, the worst my infantry does is throw frag grenades at tanks. They won't fire there bullet weapons at anything they can't hurt with them for me, unless I tell them too.

They will shoot at half tracks and open top vehicles since there is a chance to hit the crew or damage the wheels.

Originally posted by Flanker15:

My guys never do anything that doesn't have some chance of success, the worst my infantry does is throw frag grenades at tanks. They won't fire there bullet weapons at anything they can't hurt with them for me, unless I tell them too.

They will shoot at half tracks and open top vehicles since there is a chance to hit the crew or damage the wheels.

Perhaps I misspoke. I understand the rationale behind firing on halftracks...there is a small chance they can hit the gunner or possibly knock out it's mobility. I would just prefer they didn't unless I tell them to. That's just my preference. It's good they are not targeting tanks. BTW, there is no chance a frag grenade will track a fully tracked vehicle. None of the modelled grenades have enough HE power.

Now if we had teller mines......