more mod pics

hejhog

here are some early Panther pics, i'm just tinkering around with them for now.

One thing i'd love some help with: you'll notice the tube on the side of the panther has squared ends... I don't know how to make them go back the way they were. This is especially pronounced on wheels. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

And, people, you need to get busy modding this game. The graphics are to good not to mod, so get busy.

pantherszr5.gif

panthers2dt5.gif

Thank you guys for the compliments and especially the info... i could never figure that alpha channel thing out... but i think i am starting to get it now.

So here are more pics to clutter up the forum:

panthernoskirtrd2.gif

panthernoskirt2mz6.gif

the roadwheels need a lot of work, but removing the skirts was really easy.

Thank you guys again for the help!

ok, here is one for you with rusty tracks. but these roadwheels are really kicking my ass. how can i open the file with the original mask/alpha channel intact?????? no matter what i do, i can't match them up right, and it's really pi$$in me off...

(edit) Earl, i'm missin those BMP's right now... lol

rustytrackpanther1md4.gif

[ September 15, 2007, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: hejhog ]

heh, i got paint shop pro. i really like it, except for this- maybe i can either find an add-on for paint shop or use a demo for photoshop, then copy it into paint shop?

thanks man, i was just mad last night- try fail, try again, fail... rinse and repeat. benadryl and alcohol fueled tantrum... lol