SupaDetail! German Infantry - Work in Progress

Yep, I got your e-mail. I'm away for a day more to go to an interview, I'll get back to you on Wednesday.

Sorry for the delay, but then again I have been to France, Austria, Hungary and Slovakia, oh and moved house just for good measure in amongst all that! Annoyingly it's almost finished, but I simply haven't touched it for ages - I just want to get a mission designer to look some stuff over (as that's who it's aimed at) before finalising some stuff.

Have fun

Finn

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it all went a lot quicker then I was expecting - and I have my new job in London starting in late January! Yay! Things have been a bit(!) hectic what with sorting out handing in my notice at my current job, getting ready to hand over responsibilities, etc - and all the bits and pieces at the other end. Anyway things are calming down again now, so I'll be sending over where I was to Gnasher today to have a look over (I want to change a few things before I commit myself to releasing something). Once I've made those changes it won't be long, if I get distracted again I'll just release what I have for someone else to tidy up.

Have fun

Finn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

:)Hi finnN

I want to change the Uniform skins[TGA] and Head[TGA] but NO "Models" folder shown in TOW1 Root file.

Also how do I get them to appear in game when I find them?

I want to do 101st Airborne so I would appreciate.

I am using Patched Kalypso Version of TOW1.

Thanks

Keith :)