cm ANTHOLOGY- CMBB/CMAK patches

Version 1.03 is the last patch available for CMAK I'm not sure which version you have. Check the lower right corner of the start screen for version identification.

Any version is o'k when playing solo, but when playing another human you have to have the same version. Just about everyone is playing version 1.03(I think). It is available here

KC

To summarize what has been said in this thread just in case it isn't clear...

The patch for the CDV version of CMAK was made by BFC. The original release of CMAK by CDV had a CD copy protection scheme on it. The Anthology release has no CD-check copy protection routine on it, however the CMAK patch released (and created) by BFC will require that the CDV CMAK CD be present in the system when you play CMAK.

I believe all the titles except CMAK will have the latest/last patch. CMAK may be v. 1.01 on the Anthology CD (I'm not sure).

So what it will boil down to is that CMBO and CMBB can be played without the CD being present, while CMAK will need its CD present to play once you've patched it with the CDV 1.03 patch available on this site in the Downloads section.