Put another video on youtube :-)

DeLaVega

MikoyanPT:

Always the talent to cheer things up. :) Thanks.

The thing is, if I had access to the game development software and then any idea of how to use it and to "manipulate" the things I really could try to deliver high quality videos to you all. Like the "Kung Fu" Video in which the germans do a work out and are surprised by two or three russian soldiers. But, since I`m not a machinima artist or programmer (lacking know how and time to get this know how) I only can use what the game "offers". But from deep within I would like to entertain you all with some real magic. :-(

Originally posted by DeLaVega:

Tofke:

Wow. My mouth was open for ten minutes when I saw the King Tiger in La Gleize. ;) Have you been to there? Really huge piece of steel. ...and a huge piece of stupidity to use that thing during the Ardennes Offensive.

lol DeLaVega, i live in Belgium at 150 km west from La Gleize, and i saw the KingTiger too ;)

have a nice day

tiger1.jpg

Tofke

Beer Killer

tofke:

I saw that you live in Belgium therefore I mentioned it. Took us almost 2 hours to find it, since the NAV-System didn`t have a clue (led us to the north, direction of Liegé) and the persons we asked never heard of La Gleize. :) So, we really took out the old WW2 map and followed the Kampfgruppe Peiper way, just from the opposite side, through Stoumont. When we arrived there it was almost dark, so bad photos were the result.