Those are some WIDE tracks! ;)

ChrisND

dzt2pq8.jpg

dzt3gz7.jpg

dzt4yf6.jpg

Just posting this one for fun, the AI sniper actually ran up to the tank and went prone in front of it, and reversing and moving forward did not kill the man, which indicates the excessive "zone" around the tank only extends to the sides.

dzt1al4.jpg

either the tanks collision boxes are too big or the walls and trees are being blown over by the air compression of the tank moving smile.gif

It was also reported that this magic bow wave kills enemy infantry at similar distance but when I tried it out it didn't seem to - although its difficult to get infantry to sit still while you drive a tank at them smile.gif

definite game issue.

I have seen the force field kill infantry first hand although I dont have a screenie of it. It is only in effect when the tank is moving. Drive a tank through a bunch of infantry and you should see it.

It should be noted that this force field also affects friendly vehicle movement - other vehicles will not move side-by-side or past a stationary vehicle, within that zone. You will get a "Movement Path Blocked".

I suspect the underlying grid is fairly large. Even though the wall is visually thin, the coded square it occupies is actually touching the tank. The checkerboard pattern you see on placement would be representative of the size of the coded grid I would think. probably not much could be done about that.

I had a funny one last night - a tank advanced on one of my men then got blocked by it, it seemed to be trying to drive over him and he gradually went through the various wound levels until dead - think it took about 30 seconds for him to die. Ouch, but also a bit weird?

Have fun

Finn