Sounds.sfs

Petteerr

Originally posted by Moon:

I believe that some IL-2 modders found a way (TOW is using a beefed up IL-2 engine) , but I don't think that there is any "official" tool. However, I might be wrong...

Martin

Of corse, as soon we can mod the sounds in Il-2 :rolleyes:

BTW:whats about customskins like in Il-2,

should be possible?

Hi Petteer

I spend some hours on the web but didn't get something valuable. (few people asked how to deal a SFS file but none of them get an answer)

I will keep looking closer to IL2 web-sites.

;)

W583

Are you the same maniac making pink panther on CMBB ? :D

Im curretly working on reading files from SFSs, I can read now most of the main files and extract them to HD (Already made the tool, tools is crapy but it works at the moment). Also mesh files (*.msh) I have them 50% understood.

br.

Dr.Jones

Ha,

Of course, anybody who has time to play around, I don't have much time to develop this full time, voluteers would be helpfull (especially C# programmers), I have full time job and young family so I have been programming between different tasks (squeezing in between).

PS: SIO as moderator of BF, you don't have any issue about modding the TOW? You guys at BF own the TOW (licence) right?

br.

Dr.Jones

Originally posted by Cincinatvs:

Hi Petteer

I spend some hours on the web but didn't get something valuable. (few people asked how to deal a SFS file but none of them get an answer)

I will keep looking closer to IL2 web-sites.

;)

W583

Are you the same maniac making pink panther on CMBB ? :D

This is the most detail I managed to come up with:

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?t=1915&sid=555a36410e83abf5afa487f5ce9a24aa

E-mail sent!

Have fun

Finn

Sorry guys, but until we more officially support modding (and we will!), we'd like you to refrain from public postings about hacking the sfs file formats. Thanks for your understanding.