After reading all about the game here

Webwing

and playing the demo many times, today I decided to order it.

It's not CM, its not CC but only from playing the demo many times I started to get used to it and to my surprise its starting to feel more natural.

Most games I spend more time in the mission editor and modding than with the missions themselves. Now, people say the mission editor is really complex in TOW. How could I resist! :D

People should have the right to criticize a product what I think inappropriate is the tone some people use implying the developers/publishers are somehow trying to con them ou are just plain incompetent.

I for one have a great respect for their work.

Welcome aborad! You sound like someone who made a well-informed purchse decision. From the way you describe yourself, you sound like a good candidate for TOW. Did you order the download or the hard-copy version?

The game is not perfect, but there is ton of fun to be had here, and the potential in it is huge. The only real problems in the game are simple growing pains that will pass as the product matures.

Yeah. I'm downloading it. Will be here in a few more hours. Love to have the hard-copy but import taxes would make it twice the price so the PDF manual will have to do.

Apparently the mission editor is not user friendly at all. It seems like I'll spend a lot of time looking at mission files to figure stuff out, hours of testing, frustration and .... loads of fun! Let me check if I have enough coffee for tonight!