FAQ

fil

Leger

I just opened the first mission of the German campaign and found the Staff Squad listed at the bottom of the Reserves. Besure you scroll down to the bottom of the list.

Here's how to find it:

1 Start the game

2 Click button: Single Player

3 Click button: Campaigns

4 Highlight German and click button: Battle Orders

5 Click button: Units

6 Reserves are in the left column, scroll to the bottom (the Staff Squd is not visible unless you scroll to the bottom of the list)

NOTE: 5th unit is a sniper. Use him wisely.

Have fun!

I had the wrong impression that their acquisition was 'earned' during the campaign. I’m not sure the staff sq. is available in every mission but when I first looked for it, it wasn’t in the reserve list so I wrongly concluded it must be acquired somewhere else. Or, my brain took a complete leave of absence and I missed them in the reserve list. Probably the latter.

Many thanks Edgge,

Pat.

I'm a CM player who is trying the demo for TOW. I've scanned the threads and posts and I've had several questions answered. If this was asked and I answered I apologize.

How, if you can, do you tell a tank to reverse? Everything I try they pivot and drive to the new spot. It's making fighting in a hull down position where i want to pull up and back impossible. I've seen crews panic and go full speed in reverse on their own, so I know they have reverse.

FoolofaTook

Battlefront/1C is working on this for the upcoming patch release. Various workarounds have been posted by gamers but none seems to work consistently.

Here are two suggestions...

1. Be such HOLD POSITION is NOT activated.

2. Click a very short distance behind the vehicle. When is backs up click again, a short distance behind the vehicle. Repeat.

If this doesn't work then wait for the patch. That's what I'm doing.

Good luck.

The upcoming patch will not have enterable buildings. It will be added with the expansion planned for later this year. I think Battlefront said it is a free upgrade.

Many gamers have requested this feature and I'm glad Battlefront/1C is dilgently listening to our requests.

• 5 weeks later...

Were new key commands added? or just the ability to assign keys to tasks we didn't have before?

I couldn't find any documents with the patch that stated any new key commands so I'm guessing it's just the ability to assign, HOLD, STOP SHOOTING commands within the options screen.

Originally posted by Fifty Cal':

Were new key commands added? or just the ability to assign keys to tasks we didn't have before?

I couldn't find any documents with the patch that stated any new key commands so I'm guessing it's just the ability to assign, HOLD, STOP SHOOTING commands within the options screen.

<a href="http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=63;t=001421" target="_blank">From the last patch post: * Hot keys for Unit Formations, Movement Modes, Hold Fire and Hold Position commands added

</a>

I remember that there were key commands added in the old patch, but it is not online anymore.

It would be nice to have all the commands in one place in the FAQ, instead of bits here and there.

• 3 months later...