The last Frontier demo mission mod

KiloAlpha4

All right play as the russians...same dusk conditions but now has rain and a bit more fog.

all files go into your \Battlefront\Theatre of War Demo\Missions\SINGLE_MISSIONS\G015_Seelow folder and over write originals after of course backing them up.

description: allows you to play as the russians. Also fixes backwards russian flag on all 3 of the maps. Changed German flag, modified maps a bit. Player can use russian artillery.

other: couldn't get rid of the german start position zone control from player so just click start battle. Also they enemy doesn't put units there properly due to that but it still is fun and a bit of a challenge.Anyone who knows how to fix that so the germans can use the deployment zone instead of the player please post or feel free to modify the mission. I wanted to make it so you could buy russian units but that didn't work out so need to buy units just set difficulty and hit battle.

download:

click here to download

screens:

grabkc3.jpg

little model prob I noticed:

grab20074fw4.jpg

[ April 23, 2007, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: KiloAlpha4 ]

Originally posted by pad152:

Hi Freaky

In your mod (mod-1.rar) the trenches are not showing up!

I copied all files to Theatre of War Demo\Missions\SINGLE_MISSIONS\G015_Seelow

have backing up the original.

Unfortunattely no, because Treches was harcoded in the map :mad: but there are some trenches on the right side near the farm.

A little updated version i have made,

from any tank, 3-5 available on missionbegin.

http://files.filefront.com/TOW_Demomod_2rar/;7326394;/fileinfo.html

Originally posted by KiloAlpha4:

ok here is how you get rain and snow etc

*DroppingType*Rain*/DroppingType* ( had to replace < and > with * )

change none to either rain or snow. haven't tried snow but I am asusming it should work.

Thanks, rain and snow works fine now smile.gif

np hoping for a map editor and some extract/repack tool/s. Will be purchasing this game in the next day or 2.My even start a modding site for it like I have for Pacific Storm & PS:Allies depending on how many modders are into it and how much support we get from the developers etc as far as tools go..

[ April 25, 2007, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: KiloAlpha4 ]