What should be in the patch

ColonelBlimp

It would be very useful to have keyboard shortcuts for the "Hold position" and "Hold Fire" commands -as well as shortcuts for the movement modes Double-time/Dash/Crawling.

/sdp

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Waypoints, I would like to order my soldiers to go by that path

- More tactical options, smoke in tanks, tank commander opening the hatch, hide... use a right button menu, or something like that.

- Allow enter buildings.

- Multiplayer. Do you know Myth series multiplayer?. You can play the campaign cooperatively and assign units to every player in the same team. Now, the multiplayer sucks because it has notpause and two players can't be in the same team. Think about it...

- LOS is good for me, but I would like infantry could cover in the grass or mood.

Originally posted by Freeboy:

critically injured troops not able to rush forward, they now can.

I agree with this. I don't recall if vehicle wrecks get recovered and restored to inventory, or even if damaged vehicles get repaired, but if so, soldiers in various wounded states should be treated similarly.

I'd also like to see vehicle hulks and abandoned vehicles kept, repaired, and added to inventory, as long as they weren't total write-offs, both friendly and enemy. Germany in particular used captured enemy tanks and other vehicles to plug holes in their TOEs. They did have special captured tank battalions after all.

Is this moddable, so we don't need to wait for a patch?

Not sure if this was brought up, but the trucks are having a hard time at pathfinding. I have also had it where they would not move from a location, and there was nothing wrong with the vehicle. Also, I have had it where they would not un-hitch the weapon from the vehicle, even with the personnel still aboard. Like I said, not sure if this was brought up, but definetly needs to be addressed. There were times you need every gun you have available, and it sucks to see it sitting undamaged and unable to be used.

Mike

Pathfinding is an issue I was fighting with in my last battle too where some armoured cars were taking a shortcut in a curve through some bushes, fences and ditches instead of following the road they were on. Pretty annoying, because they got slowed down by it and shot to pieces while trying to make their way over the fence......

Another very helpful feature would be some kind of visual feedback of all the given and actual orders. Show all the given move orders and the actual targets of each unit - maybe with a separate button to press. It would make checking if all of your units have the according commands way easier. Maybe my game play is not coordinated enough, but I am constantly circling through my units cheking for targets and waypoints (or better for the waypoint) smile.gif I am playing zoomed out relativly far... That does make this issue even worse.

Uwe