Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Has anybody won the Demo Mission?

devildog0514

I find the demo mission hard on all levels. This is my first time playing the game, as with everyone. But dam... Dam is a good thing though.

Russians just keep coming at ya. Knock out 10 tanks.. They come up with more. Mow down half their inf they come at you with more.

Iv only been able to hold them across the Canal once.. Thats only cause I knocked out a tank when it was coming across the bridge thus blocking the way. But the inf stormed their way across.. Nothing I can do at that point. Arty pounds my inf to dust.

Originally posted by Bradley:

I'm up to the'defend' mission but failed or mistakenly didn't setup my 2 guns and failed the mission. But up to now it has been very straight forward with easy victories at default setting.

you did nothing wrong, you almost cant win that mission because the guns arent strong enough to take the tanks out from long range and the crew usually gets killed every time

The key to win the defend mission is to keep your guns alive until they have a fighting chance. Replace the crews if they are wiped out or decimated. One recent idea I had which didn't make it into the Walkthroughs posted on TweaktownGamer is to abandon the guns and get the crew into the trench and hide them until the enemy comes closer.

Martin

Yep second attempt....easy really, Moon hit the nail on the head....keep those guns alive once a majority of the tanks have been knocked out you can clean up with tank support.

the only think i dont like so far is the camera control. it take some getting use to.