Graphic glitch

When I load the game, and when the screens change (i.e. from the main menu to the screen I selected -play game-) a one inch side square of the previous screen remains on the new one where the mouse pointer is. It never happened before, and reinstalling the game did not help ! This happened in the beta demo as well. (not that it matters now but it may explains my problem much better than I can)

Guest apocalypse66

I had this same problem and wen i closed all my desktop graphics it stopped. So if your unning desktop themes or some other wallpaper shut it down by going right clicking on your desktop and select properties and change your screen to none for a bacground and wallpaper etc.

Guest Big Time Software

Also make sure you're NOT using any cursor/mouse themes. You want the 'standard' mouse pointer. And you might also want to update your mouse driver to the latest version.

Charles