Has anyone tryed the Arma armed assault demo

FaxisAxis

Interesting review, by his comments he has obviously been playing a copy of the game prior to version 1.04 which was released in the UK just under a week ago.

Oddly enough I came across the same problem with the booby trapped bridge, but as for crashes, I can honestly say I have not had a single CTD in all the time I've played the game in this last week.

I would imagine that 1.04 has fixed a lot of stuff and I know for a fact that a new patch, 1.05 is due by the end of the month, so I would assume that any more bugs that are out there will be fixed with this latest update.

Yeah, what a shame he didn't review the latest version. They(Bohemia Interactive) even admitted awhile back that the German/Czech version was unfinished and that the customers were basically paying beta testers. Interesting that PC Gamer would review a different version that what will be released in the UK/US.

Personally, I've experienced only 3 crashes in about 30+ hours of gametime. Oh and about that bridge, I never had a problem at all placing a charge in the water. In and out of the water in less than 15 seconds, only 1 charge is needed.

Interesting review. Certainly a game with great potential provided the fan base is still there and don't just whine hopelessly about what's not working.

They can always play a nice polished bug free game out of the box like call of duty or battlefield 2 as dull restricted and straight forward as a bowl of cereal.