Hello?

Canuck

Having followed this game for a couple of years I must say that a delay of a few months is really nothing, as long as it gets released. As it is out in Russia I think that question can be put to rest. It's just a question about how much of the arcadiness BFC can get 1C to drop. The longer the better I'd say...

/Mazex

I get a kick out of many of you guys talking about folowing the game for a couple of years...like 2 or 3! How bout following it for 5 years? It was talked about in IL2 forums about that long ago and those were the days when it was called Battlefield Command...then Wartime Command now it's Theater of War! LOL!

Originally posted by Sfox28:

I get a kick out of many of you guys talking about folowing the game for a couple of years...like 2 or 3! How bout following it for 5 years? It was talked about in IL2 forums about that long ago and those were the days when it was called Battlefield Command...then Wartime Command now it's Theater of War! LOL!

lol, i also remember those days. Amazing the shelf life of incomplete software.

This reminds me of those places where shops keep opening up, but they only last a month or two, then in comes the next shop, rinse and repeat.

I was also a bad move to release the game in Russia.

It takes the anticipation out of the release that makes many people buy it right away. That would have happened even if the Russian comments had been more positive.

The Russian sales are probably negligible compared to the rest of the world, damaging the latter to make a quick buck is not a wise move.

Originally posted by Sfox28:

Yeah and I get a kick out of you talking about it since it was called Battlefield Command. I've been following it since it was called 'WWII RTS'. So do I get a cookie or something?