TOW Preview - Chicago

rune

Awaiting permission to have my usual preview for a new game at my house. If you are near Chicago, since my wife and kids are on vacation starting Saturday, I will host a TOW preview if there is enough interest. That would be this Saturday 8/5/2006.

Rules:

1. If you come, you agree to live under NDA [Non-disclosure agreement] and only discuss outside the preview what I give permission to.

2. Why Chicago? It is where I live. If you don't like it, get over it. I will send my address in email once I get permission.

3. Since I AM sending my address in email, make sure I have your email address.

4. I will have some sodas and beer. If you want something specific, BYOB.

5. The scotch and whiskey remain untouched, unless NG Cavscout and Bugged show up. They won a contest I ran.

So post here if you are interested.

Rune

[ August 02, 2006, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: rune ]

Pvt. Ryan,

I can identify half of the people in the CMAK Sneak Preview shot. Our host, Actor, is on the left, and I'm on the far right, sitting on the stairs. Unfortunately, my image recognition files are corrupt regarding the other two gentlemen, though.

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by John Kettler:

Pvt. Ryan,

I can identify half of the people in the CMAK Sneak Preview shot. Our host, Actor, is on the left, and I'm on the far right, sitting on the stairs. Unfortunately, my image recognition files are corrupt regarding the other two gentlemen, though.

Regards,

John Kettler

And the second to the left is Michael Palin right?