How TOW is close to Close Combat?

Kwoon

Hi

Firstly I must disappoint you. I'm not a developer or worker in BFC / c1. Hehe, you guys are funny and made my laugh yesterday! smile.gif ) How did I know the secret?

I was just looking forward to this game very carefully. I read almost every news and preview.

Also I'm a graphic artist so every detail is important for my eyes, like shape of trees!

My friend who is a CM player gave me the link to puzzles: "Look at this dude!".. After zooming in PS I just know what it is!

Combat Mission x1 is not my cup of tea. *Sorry!*

I just prefer different kind of gameplay, not so super hardcore realistic in every single way.

Close Combat is definetly my cup and "dream" game. I'm still playing it almost all the time like many other people I know. The gameplay is almost perfect for me.

So sooner or later some CC fan will ask this small question:

Can you compare TOW gameplay to CC?

cheers!

I need to be careful what I say here being a BFC official as I don't want to violate any trademarks and the like, but if you ask me, this *is* CC3D+

We are planning on releasing a number of AARs soon from the CMvention event so you should be able to make that judgment for yourself soon enough.

'nuff said.

Martin

Rollstoy: CC6 and CC:RP are propably and sadly another vaporware like clones from company called "M***games", i mean CA and CL(canceled after 5 years of making...). I wish to be wrong!

Now I dont believe in existence until I see 100 screens and some gameplay movies.

Megakill: They sold 1,2 mln copies of CC.

I wish you the same for TOW and even more my slovian brothers! smile.gif

...and thanks for campaign of Poland!

Cant wait!

CC6 is not vaporware....Destineer bought it and were doing some things with it and brought it SimTek to do some other work. No longer at Matrix and CSO so don't know much for the past few months.

This does look exciting though......hope the 'low crawl of death' doesn't show up again. ;)