Wow, nice AFVs

Mace

Yeah, I will have a full vehicle and unit list posted very shortly.

While it doesn't have the sheer volume of CMBB, or CMAK, they did include over 250 seperate vehicles, all with models made to exacting detail and brillantly textured, some with multiple texture varients too...

Also pay attention to those screenshots because you will see dynamic damage on many of them (equipement and armor plates and tracks blown off, hatches bent on their hinges etc...) as well as penetration marks at the spot they occur. You might also notice that every unit is unique with its own identification number markings.

Anyone familar with the Il-2 series should have a good idea of what to expect in the Theatre of War visuals.

The level of graphic detail is staggering as are the variety of animations in the soldiers and crews.

The sounds are what initially blew me away. They aren't hollywoodized and over the top like for instance Call of Duty, but realistic and at times jarring, they way they should be.

As I get more movies online, you will be able to see and hear this for yourselves...

Madmatt

[ July 28, 2006, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Originally posted by Madmatt:

I am uploading a new version that shouldn't require FRAPS anymore. Sorry about that.

Madmatt

Ahh, ok, was just about to post about the video not working. Well at least now I got my AVI codecs updated.